Monday, February 13, 2012

Alternative Ending for The tell-tale heart


No doubt I now grew very pale; but I talked more fluently, and with a heightened voice…..
The sound does not seem to be heard by any other people in the room. For me it was like a cold freezing spider crawling on my rigid heart making a raspy sound. I tried to asked for help, calling to the police. But I make it is making no effort as I tried to giving sound. I talked fluently when I told about how my grandpa was years ago , how was the sugar price on the town and how was the pretty girl who’s gonna be married at the end of the month. I cried out loud as I was throwing out those thoughts. I stood up running from this side of the room to the other. The officer was smiling at me as they were dissolving in the air. “eho .. who…” The sound in my head excited me, again and again. The sound of course they heard not , by any place in the single world. I swung the chair but the legs of the chair stayed steadily while the arms of it are grabbing me , my hair, my neck ,trying to smash all my body. I can see the cops staring . They knew everything as they inspect the house. They were yelling, mocking…
“ No more!” as I shriekd, two hands from below the planks streched out pushing my heart out of myself and draging it in. “ Help,” As I cried toward the cops, my eyes were dissappeared through the lowest site of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment