Thursday, March 1, 2012

Creativity

The talking of Elizabeth Gilbert gives me an impression that she is a little bit proud of what she has done. I am not saying that she is not a good writer or a good person. 

However, she writes one of the best works I have ever seen. I have seen Eat Pray Love for about five times and every time I saw it I would cry out of it. It was a great work. But in general, I don't quite agree with what she said about genius. I believe that any person who has talents on a certain area comes out of huge efforts he or she had put in it. Creativity is not the thing that you try really really hard, and you can come up with the idea after you  strives . Sometimes its just the little inspiration you find from the issues occurred around you. It's not like that someone just give you the words and you write them done, or you dissolve them into your works. It is a reward after your efforts. It's a confirm that you have the ability to do this work. I don't want to make this so serious that I need to argue with the religion. I respect what she said, it's just not that easy for some people.

I have to make a confession that I am facing great challenges in my life right now. It's hard to give them a definition. I would just say that I apply creativity to my life as a tool to make me live more organized as well as enjoyable. I have to make plans for everything I need to do so that I won't forget . I draw pictures on the note book I owned to remind me. Like when I need three movies and two books to be done next week, I make my notebook fancy so that I would feel it was great fun to accomplish the goals. And when I want to do something I am really interested in and I achieve a little goal in my planned time. I would sometimes give myself reward. 

Creativity, is surely not a word just for artist. For any scientists or  businessmen, creativity takes a big part to evaluate ones succeed. A chemists need creativity to design new experiment, businessmen need creativity to think of a way to make their products attractive and also the mathematicians need creativity to give new theories. Anyone who is repeating the things people have done before cannot be treated as  successful. To make this world fabulous, we always need innovations . 

Always remember, creativity is never a gift just comes into your hand, try to respect it and cherish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment