Friday, March 30, 2012

Without a name

typewriter      filling cabinet    boxing gloves   janitor       lug nut

I woke up in this morning, dark , it's all dark around. I have to try really hard to forget about this bald thin man asking me to help him find the lamb man who has lived in his boss's head.  I forget everything about how I reach this cabin. I get up and drink a big cup of water. There is a note on the desk telling me that breakfast is outside the door. I opened the door noticing the small box on the ground.
The whole scenery outside is so quiet. It's making me scared. The only thing that is moving is in the mountain about ten miles from my house with about a hundred lambs and a janitor, or more precisely a grazier. The sunshine is hurting me I have to go back.
The only things I found on the desk beside my bed is a typewriter with few ribbons in it. And a small filing cabinet filling with some papers about the stockholm syndrome and the farm history. A couple of books are lying on the bookcase. Works of Shakespeare, and the tale of Genji, nothing that attracted my attention except a record of The Brother Four and a boxing glove. I have to guess that both women and men have been living in this room for a while. Now I am the one.
After about three hours, there is this horse man knocking on my door. I observed him for a long time since his head is so weird. He has two eyes but not one of them has eyelashes. He took out one of his man hand from his pocket giving me a lug nut saying:"Welcome." And he disappeared.
"Welcome." His voice is haunting in my head for the next hour. I never had a car since I was 10 before that I have a room of model cars.
Well, I guess, here comes another cold winter this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment